LUPEC Boston is having a "USO Show" to raise money for the women at The New England Shelter for Homeless Veterans (NESHV). Tickets . The "USO Show" is a 1940’s-themed cocktail party featuring retro-libations, live entertainment, dancing, delicious canapés, a prize raffle, and a USO-style variety show. It’s a coed event, and sounds like a blast.
Check this out. For $35 (in advance/$45 at the door) you get:
- Four complimentary cocktails - FOUR! (with additional beverages available for purchase)
- Complimentary swing dance lessons
- A Burlesque show
- Harry Gordon as Bob Hope Comedy Show
- Raffles, free chocolate and more!
- Toro, 1704 Washington St., Boston, MA
- Tremont 647, 647 Tremont St. Boston, MA
- Grand, 374 Somerville Ave., Somerville, MA
Unfortunately I already have plans tonight, but bet your endangered cocktail I'm going to keep my eyes open for the next event.
Boston bloggers, spread the word!